Post-TripWhat you need to consider for after you've travelled
- Before returning to the UK, you MUST complete a Passenger Arrival Form online. This means BEFORE you arrive in the UK from any country.
This includes if you’re travelling from a country or territory where you do not have to self-isolate when you arrive in the UK. You must complete this form even if you’ve already completed a different form to enter another country.If you do not complete the form before you arrive in the UK, it might take you longer to enter the UK.
You cannot submit the form until 48 hours before you’re due to arrive in the UK.
- Click HERE for all the details you’ll need to complete the form and to submit it online.
Get Home Safely
- The UK government’s quarantine measures, with regards to self-isolation periods when arriving in the UK from abroad, are unique to specific countries and vary in accordance to the latest COVID-19 R Levels in each country. Please ensure that you keep up-to-date with the latest FCO guidance and use our Designation Status Trackers to check the country current situation for your trip.
- Let us know how your trip went.
- Make yourself a cup of tea and look forward to your next business trip!