Post-TripWhat you need to consider for after you've travelled
On Monday 17 May the UK Government updated travel advice to it’s traffic light system, providing three tiers of advice for Green, Amber and Red list countries respectively.
We’ve provided a summary of this advice, along with the relevant links that you’ll need to ensure you are fully aware of current regulations and your own responsibilties on returning fro travel.
- Before returning to the UK, you MUST complete a Passenger Arrival Form online. This means BEFORE you arrive in the UK from any country.
This includes if you’re travelling from a country or territory where you do not have to self-isolate when you arrive in the UK. You must complete this form even if you’ve already completed a different form to enter another country.If you do not complete the form before you arrive in the UK, it might take you longer to enter the UK.
You cannot submit the form until 48 hours before you’re due to arrive in the UK.
- Click HERE for all the details you’ll need to complete the form and to submit it online.
Get Home Safely
- The UK government’s quarantine measures, with regards to self-isolation periods when arriving in the UK from abroad, are unique to specific countries based on the traffic light system, and vary in accordance to the latest COVID-19 R Levels in each country.
- Please ensure that you check whether your destination is in the green, amber or red list of the UK’s traffic light system, keep up-to-date with the latest FCO guidance and use our Designation Status Trackers to check the country current situation for your trip.
- Let us know how your trip went.
- Make yourself a cup of tea and look forward to your next business trip!